I’ve come across several blog posts recently and although they seem all over the map, they are all social media related in one way or another. So I thought I’d do a quick recap on a few of them.
- Here’s a piece on ESPN.com about the UFC and social media. Really cool to see how much they are using Twitter and FB, etc: http://dat.hr/lDmHag
- Another post is from a guest writer on Huffington Post, who is also a school principal, about how he’s using social media in his school. I know back in high school I could have benefited from a tweet showing up on my phone warning me that the campus cop was near: http://dat.hr/jqf2jd
- And here’s one about how Dems are using social media to keep their constituents up to date on redistricting reform: http://dat.hr/kSejl5
- Lady Gaga and Starbuck’s have teamed up recently, and it’s cool to see the partnership, but hopefully in the future they’ll come up with something bigger than an online scavenger hunt: http://dat.hr/lLoSM1
- ShowHopping is a site that mashes up LastFM data and Google Maps to let you know when bands are coming to your area. Would be cool if there were pics and reviews and setlists from previous shows on the tour so you could do a little research and decide if you should show up for the opening act: http://dat.hr/kuAhgQ